Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dedicated nursing team, at a modern referral centre with an excellent work-life balance?
Veterinary Vision is a friendly, supportive and growing practice providing veterinary ophthalmology referral services throughout the North of England and Scotland.
Veterinary Vision will be opening a new referral clinic at Newton Mearns, close to Glasgow, and we are seeking Registered Veterinary nurses to join our team. Our new site will open in May 2023.
Previous experience of ophthalmology is not required as full training will be provided.
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and enthusiastic RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
- (37.5hrs per week)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Paid overtime
If you are interested in any of the roles or would like some more information, then please contact Tracy Crankshaw